Industrial Education Building
Mississippi State University
Owner: Mississippi State University
Cost: $440,000 estimated
The project involves ADA repairs to the oldest building on the campus of Mississippi State University. The circa 1900 Industrial Education Building, also known as the "Twin Towers Building," is an Italianate architectural style building that originally housed the textile school. It currently houses the Instructional Systems and Workforce Development Department as well as the National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision. It has been designated a National Historic Place and a Mississippi Landmark.